Location: Auckland or Wellington
Are you an experienced Systems Engineer with at least 2 years of
commercial Microsoft server and desktop experience? Got a strong
TEAMnetwork, a premier provider of infrastructure and technology solutions
to small and medium businesses, is looking for a new member for our
This hands-on role is customer facing with both onsite and office-based
components. Duties will typically include:
- Installing and upgrading Microsoft based networks
- Providing support in mainstream technologies
- Working with our clients to resolve business issues
You will need to be:
- skilled in working with Microsoft server and desktop products
- personable and "well liked" by people in a wide range of age groups
- a sound communicator, both face to face and written
- honest and have a solid work ethic
- a person who likes to have fun and enjoys working as part of a team
- quick to learn new and innovative skills and methods
You will ideally have:
- have skills in TCP/IP networking – including firewalls
- at least two years of commercial experience in a similar role
- a certification in at least one current Microsoft product
You will enhance or develop:
- Project Management and leadership skills
- Organising procurement and service delivery
- Taking the technical lead on projects
So if you want to be part of an organisation where performance is rewarded,
like being a key member of the team, want to have fun, and you fit the
requirements, contact us now!
Important information for non-NZ residents
We are always keen to hear from professionals who currently live outside New Zealand. But please,
before you contact us, you must already have New Zealand residency or be in posession of a current work permit.
We are unable to sponsor overseas applicants to work in New Zealand.
Applications not meeting this criteria will be neither considered nor responded to.