This privacy notice applies to personal information collected on the TEAMnetwork website - www.teamnetwork.co.nz
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you volunteer it or it is required to be disclosed to
us by you or your organisation as part of establishing a business relationship.
- There are several places on the site where you may volunteer personal information to us - joining a mailing
list, subscribing to a notifiable service or if you email us.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you if you only browse our website.
use and disclosure
- We only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes you supplied it,
for directly related purposes or for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We do not share personal information volunteered to us through this site with others unless this is necessary
for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
- We may analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
- You may seek access to personal information held about you by TEAMnetwork
in accordance with your rights under the Privacy Act. You have the right to ask to have information corrected
or deleted. To protect your privacy, and that of others, we may ask you to verify your identity as part of
actioning an access or correction request.
- You can ask to be removed from any mailing list or notification service you become subscribed to.
- Information provided will be held by TEAMnetwork Systems Limited.
Contact us for any privacy related enquiries.